What We Wear x Filling Pieces Low Curve Iceman Trimix Black/Blue
What We Wear introduces collaborative footwear produced with Amsterdam based footwear label Filling Pieces. The collection explores the bond between the two brands’ respective capital cities - London and Amsterdam - and their shared passions of sport, architecture and exploration. Concerned with futurism and practical, functional design, the two silhouettes are a fusion of metallic and bright colourways crafted with natural leathers.
This futuristic trekking silhouette was created in conjunction with Amsterdam-based label Filling Pieces. This black sneaker features vivid blue nylon heel tape, nubuck overlay with athletic mesh and reflective rope laces.
- Premium nubuck, matte nappa and nappa leather uppers
- Nylon mesh paneling
- Nylon heel pull with heatseamed Innovation logo
- Nylon and foam tongue with woven label
- Tonal round nylon laces
- Mesh lining
- WWW logo on the side, heatseamed Innovation logo at heel
- Dual branded leather insole
- In-house designed custom ‘Iceman’ sole
SIZE & FIT
We recommend taking one size down from your regular UK size.
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR STYLE ADVISOR AT SUPPORT@WHATWEWEAR.COM